Carrie Cera Hill, MD, FAAD
- Residency, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Masters of Business Administration, Tippie College of Business, The University of Iowa
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Iowa
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
Organizations and Societies:
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Colorado Dermatological Society
- American Medical Association
Dr. Carrie Cera Hill joined Aesthetic Surgery & Dermatology of Cherry Creek in Spring 2014 after having practiced dermatology for four years in Colorado. Dr. Cera Hill is a board-certified dermatologist with extensive experience in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology with personal interests in skin of color and pediatric skin.
Dr. Cera Hill received a BA in Art and MBA in marketing both at The University of Iowa. After working for 7 years at Procter & Gamble, she received her medical degree from University of Colorado School of Medicine in 2006. She completed her internship at Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital and dermatology residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. During her dermatology residency, she spent time at Northwestern Children’s Memorial Hospital studying pediatric dermatology, and in Santiago, Chile training on the topic of Latino skin.
Dr. Cera Hill and her family originally moved to Colorado in 1994, and after 3 years in the Midwest, returned in 2010. In her spare time, Dr. Cera Hill enjoys traveling, photography, design, and spending time with her family and two children. She speaks Spanish.
Spencer Hamner MPA-C
- Residency/Fellowship Hurley Medical Center Flint, Michigan
- Master of Physician Assistant UNMC, Omaha, Nebraska
- Bachelor of Physician Assistant Butler University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- AAPA Fellow
Spencer began practicing at Haley Dermatology in 2014 after practicing in Ohio for 4 years. He also serves as a Captain in the US Air Force Reserve.
Spencer specializes in acne and skin cancer. He has been trained in dermoscopy which improves skin cancer surveillance and reduces complications from skin cancer through early detection.
He lives here in Montrose with his wife and family. He enjoys biking, running and beekeeping. He speaks Spanish.